Thursday, August 7, 2008

The night goes on and on.....

The gruelling mid terms have just come and gone, and everyone went through a real hectic schedule.To top in midterms have gone out of my mind,coz everypaper had thrown out some surprises leading to mounting levels of despair and frustration.To give it a free ride is out of question,coz death would be the only result in this battlefield if one chooses to do that.
Now if I do feel and think that , midterms were just the end of it all, then i am terribly mistaken.A heap load of assignments and tasks are following this and i just scribbled down on the various tasks I have to do parallely every other day. And it somewhat looked like this
  • MIS project (havent started and the deadlines are nearing and none in the group including me have an idea of what to do next.Have to do something soon)
  • Arthanomics ( Have volunteered for this - have to build up the CV ;) and the tasks are just about begin)
  • Konsult - Have to start working on the blog and as well as the tasks given.
  • IBOK- have just started with that and if it should make some sense,I should slog to put in some sense to my work
  • Summer preparation - The GDs and interviews are gonna begin and have to prepare for them as well
  • Academics ( all the works related to academics-The alternate day MM case work does make this even more tighter,leave alone to keep up with daily studies)

If you do see the list,the acads are positioned well below it all.It does say everything- I have no time left in my life to just have a peep into the books to understand what the hell is going on in my class.Life is getting busier.24 hours just dont seem to be sufficient and dunno where the whole world is heading to.A collapse--naah,being an IIMite i can neva think of that.I am preparing my forces to combat these monsters and well god knows how successfull i would be in that battle.

Every morning i wake up just with a wish to do atleast half of these tasks i have planned and by the time my clock shows its 4 AM, i find that even half of them havent been touched.And when I pen down these words,my senses tell me...

  • IBOk hasnt been touched today
  • MIS project still remains virgin
  • KONSULT hasnt been taken care of

Just done with MA and have to go for MM case discussion in a few minutes...and the night goes on and on...but my dil doesnt go mmm mmmm... In the hope that the next 24 hours shall give something to bring a smile on my face... Adios...Amigos...

1 comment:

Kiran said...

Hi guys,

Been reading this blog for sometime now. Was good to see that there is a junie batch blog but Must say was disappointed with the very nature of the posts!

A batch blog if you call it so, has to be IIMK's window to the world and not a daily diary including when you brushed your teeth! (Commeon.... seriously!) Good to see those posts removed.

Another suggestion.... Please dont call it the blog of IIM K Batch of 2010 and list it on Blog Pane unless you post some quality content!

Good examples to help you get started are (in case you havent read them already!)

http://the-k-files.blogspot.com/
http://iimk.wordpress.com/,
http://www.verdance.blogspot.com/

Something batches are proud of and showcases the best in IIM K.

Luck,
Kiranjyot
PGP10